Technorati Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, May 2, 2011

Litter Box vs. Bureaucracy

So... I started my day hearing a breaking news announcement that Osama Bin Laden is dead, so you could say it started off good. However, as the day wore on, it just got lousy, and I just wanted to throw something (anything) out the window. I tried the "smile" thing thinking that it might make me feel better, but nope, nothing. It was just one of those crappy Mondays, so I ended my day by washing out Carley's cat's crappy litter box (say that 5 times really fast). Although it is a disgusting job, I felt remarkably accomplished after my chore. It felt so good to actually complete a task simply, with zero bureaucracy for a change, and Stinky was so happy. He even thanked me :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment