Technorati Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, March 11, 2011

Waiting in the Wal-Mart I-Pad Line

I met a really nice lady at Wal-Mart today while I was waiting in line for my new I-Pad2. It was great talking to this lady because she too has a trashy Wal-Mart blog that she refers to as White Trash Repairs, and she said I could put her on my blog.
Photobucket
We started talking about all the weird people waiting in line, particularly this one dim wit who was paying people $40.00 to wait in line to buy an I-Pad. One lady that he had paid cut in front of everyone to stand next to him in line and almost lost her life (kidding). Well, she came real close anyway. Everyone started yelling at her, and Wal-Mart employees almost had to call security, but finally she went to the end of the line. People have absolutely no shame.
Photobucket
There were only about 10 people waiting in line and it took us only 45 minutes to get our new I-Pads. I have to say it was the most fun I've ever had at Wal-Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment