Technorati Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Clean Yourself Up Charlie Sheen

Oh Charlie… sigh… What denial you are in. Addiction plays tricks on your mind, and has been clouding your judgement for years. When are you going to grow up and get yourself to an inpatient rehab?
Photobucket
Of course I can sit back and criticize like this because I am not an addict, so I have no clue what actually runs through an addict's mind, right? However, In my lifetime, I have had several good friends and family who have had addiction problems. Therefore, I feel my second hand experiences with substance abuse gives me a valid perspective on the subject. I know first hand the hurt and disappointment that these people can cause their loved ones. I've seen, too, how other families have been torn apart by alcohol and drugs. It is sad.

The unfortunate part, Charlie, is that until you grow up and accept your responsibility in all this drama and destruction that surrounds you, it will only get worse. It is extremely rare for a person to quit alcohol and/or drugs cold turkey, like you claim you just did at your Sober Valley Lodge. Really?? Mel Gibson and Colin Farrell are giving you rehab advice?? That is just scary. From what I can see, you are living a big lie right now, and the best thing you can do is check yourself into a real treatment facility. You have tons of money, so you can afford the best. Stay in there until you are better. I have no doubt that once you are completely off the substances, your life will turn around. With all this publicity, and a sober mind, you really could have a "winning" future. Clean up "Sorry Charlie."

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness they removed his sons from his house. He is just plain scary right now, and I don't think the twins were safe with him and his "goddesses"!! I have never liked his TV show because I thought it was wrong to condone his behavior on the show, especially when there was a child (the 1/2 man) on the show. I really have to wonder about all the people who watched the show and made it such a big hit for CBS (and the fact that Charlie Sheen was getting $2 million per episode!!). And now with his crazed rants and raves, and that huge ego he has. He really needs help because his behavior will lead to an early death!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a valid point there Bonnie. I never looked at the show from that vantage point before, and your opinion has made me think about what the show is really promoting. I have to admit though, that I am one of those people who really loved the show, and probably had some small part in making it popular right along with the rest of America. It was hilarious while it lasted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would not condone Charlies bad behavior, and poor life choices, nor would I say the Court made a wrong decision in removung the children from his home. The man is out of control and scarey.
    His "Goddesses" are simply expensive baby sitters. What they have done for other employment doesn't in any way impinge their competence as baby sitters. After saying that, they would not have been my first choice for the job...I couldn't afford them.
    Back to Charlie; he is only doing what people from Presidents to ditch diggers do, just in the open. He has however lost the right to say it's his business and nobody elses, because he chose to make it public. If he was a poor boy with no resources, someone would be making excuses for his behavior. Please, leave poor misunderstood Charlie Alone!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor misunderstood Charlie will be dead soon, if not from the drugs and alcohol, it will probably be from Syphilis. He is only doing what "people from President's to ditch diggers do?" Well, politicians are in their own sleezy class, and I kind of expect them to be immoral and trashy. If ditch diggers do that, well good for them, because they're getting something good for a change. At any rate, maybe all these so called whore mongers, drug addicts and alcoholics could set their standards a little higher and try to do some good for this world instead of thinking about themselves all the time. Just sayin.

    ReplyDelete