Technorati Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Jason Mask Is No Chick Magnet

I saw this as I was pulling out of the hotel parking lot in Daytona on Thursday, and I had to take a picture of it because, well... it's odd. What image do you think this guy is trying to portray? It's a good bet that he's single, so does this mean he wants to stay that way? Does he think he's cool? Everyone knows this mask is synonymous with murder, so I guess this guy could be trying to tell the world he's a bad ass, but it just made me laugh. For all you single guys out there, take a hint and leave the Jason mask at home unless it's Halloween. Any other time of the year it will make you look like an idiot, and the only ladies you'll score will probably be a bit psycho.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment