Technorati Button

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Woman Missing For 40 Years Re-appears

Have you ever thought to yourself how wonderful it would be to just run away to another state or even another country and never come back? Something stops you, right? Honestly, I have thought about it, but then I think about how hurt my family members and loved ones would be. I love them too much to do something so selfish. I also think about how the grass is not always greener on the other side, and if I did this, what kind of job could I possibly get that would provide a decent enough paycheck to keep me in the lifestyle to which I have become accustomed to. This lady apparently got ticked off enough to run away and never come back... until now. How odd is that?






No comments:

Post a Comment